Our HRM subsea connectors have a proven track record over many years on local, national and global projects, they are easy-to-use, inexpensive, with fast delivery times.
Our HRM subsea connector range is commonly known in the industry as rubber moulded connectors, Wetcon type connectors, Low Profile connectors, Wet mate connectors, Micro circular connectors, Subconn type connectors, Seacon type connectors, Impulse type connectors, Neoprene connectors, underwater mateable connectors, test connectors or instrumentation connectors.
Our range of HRM subsea connectors are available in Standard Circular (SC) and Micro Series (MC) sizes with Low Profile (LP) options available upon request. This compatibility, coupled with an operational temperature range of -4 to +60℃ ensures that our subsea connectors are suitable for the most demanding seawater and freshwater applications.
Bulkheads, flanges, and panel mounts are available in high-quality materials including titanium, brass, stainless steel 316, and PEEK, allowing customers a high degree of flexibility. Every HRM subsea connector can be specified with optional threaded locking sleeves, ensuring a consistently tight connection with high-visibility sleeve colourings to aid usage.
A rubber injection-moulding process ensures that every subsea connector is terminated without unsightly ridges/bumps, ensuring a snug and reliable connection every time. Capable of carrying up to 600 VDC depending on configuration, our HRM subsea connectors are rated to between 10 and 60 Amps/pin for SC configurations by default.
Features and benefits
• tested extensively for performance and endurance
• safe performance up to 600 bar of pressure
• available in Standard Circular, Micro Series, Low Profile
• operational temperature range of -4 to +60℃
• available in titanium, brass, stainless steel 316, and PEEK
• carrying up to 600 VDC depending on the configuration
• rated to between 10 and 60 Amps/pin for SC configurations by default
• terminated, ensuring a snug and reliable connection every time
• can be specified with optional threaded locking sleeves
• easy-to-use, inexpensive, fast delivery
• proven track record over many years on global projects